MIB-FLEX Lampost Banner Saver Brackets
Wind is a banner's worst enemy and could cause banners
to rip and lamppost to weaken and fall. With Lamppost Banner
Saver Brackets your banners will remain taut until winds
reach approximately 70 MPH, after which the bracket pivots
with the wind in proportion to its speed. The more the wind blows,
the more the brackets pivots and releases loading...saving your
banners, lamppost and poles!
Benefits over other brackets:
- Wind releasing brackets decrease loading by 87%, e.g., reducing
the load of a 1.86sq. m. banner to that of 0.24sq. m. banner
- Withstands wind speeds up to 100mph
- Can be mounted on Lampposts and Walls.
- Very quick changeovers / turnaround times with detachable
- Can be installed with standard tools.
- System approved by most councils and highways
- Available in 2 colours to closely match most lampposts
- Completely weather proof with 5yr warranty
- You can you use blackout PVC / PPE banners
- Improve look during periods where no banners are up as bracket
can be left without the poles.